Turkey's largest wheel manufacturer JANTSA was established in Atca where it produced it's first three-piece 5.50-16 sdc commercial vehicle wheels in 1977.
After a decade, JANTSA proudly displayed a product list, which approached to a range of 720 different kinds of wheels. Improving the production capacity year after year, JANTSA expanded its plant, which now stands near the town of Umurlu, over a global area of 45.000 square meters. The annual capacity of JANTSA can reach up to 750.000 wheels, 400.000 of which are large in size.
The plant lay out can be briefly resumed as follows:
- Material reception and stock area.
- Area for material preparation with two coil cutting lines (Wheel range of diameter from 14" to 42" and thickness from 3.5 mm to 15 mm. ).
- Five welding lines to weld rims and side flanges.
- Five flow forming lines for the use of profiling rims and discs.
- Three press lines for profiling discs.
- Four assembly lines to install discs to rims for variable wheels.
- Painting installation with ACC primer and enamel finish.
JANTSA' s main goal has always been and forever will be to satisfy both the demands and requirements of our customers all around the world in quality, service and price.