Passage RD-238Steel-Belted Tire
- Design with five longitudinal straight grooves and radial grooves improved the performance of water outlet and steering, also maximally decreased the rolling resistance in high speed.
- Combination design which arranged the changing sound frequency decreased noise effectively.
- Corkscrewed-twining ply of crown averages the pressure on ground, prevents partial friction effectively, and improves the high speed performance.
- Shoulder radiant knife-groove pattern and higher groove ratio obviously increased the wet-land braking performance and anti-skid performance.
- Many fine-patterns increased on the pattern block and optimized groove/block ration make the driving more comfortable and quite.
- Strong rim protection design avoids the impacts and ensures better safety.
|185/65 R14||86 H||RD-238||Ask|
|195/65 R15||91 H||RD-238||Ask|
|205/55 R16||91 V||RD-238||Ask|